The Yamuna Expressway shortens the travel time from Delhi to Agra by up to 2.5 hours. The new expressway runs from Greater Noida to Agra, passing through Aligarh and Mathura. It took about 47 months to build and cost Rs 13,300 crore. Along the way, there are many new projects, including Jaypee’s Sports City in Greater Noida and the Formula One road, as well as new real estate developments. The 165-km access-controlled route’s developers, Jaypee Infratech, claimed that the expressway provided free transportation for commuters up until Independence Day. The plots in Yamuna Expressway residential projects have become the real estate market’s most popular items.
Incentives for Purchasing Residential Plots
- Flexibility in construction and your dream home: If you want to buy a flat on a plot in Yamuna expressway, style and structure are always traded against price or location. A well-designed apartment is more expensive than the builder claims. Due to the high cost of homes, most people choose budget over structure and style. You are also willing to select plot designs based on your budget, even though you cannot afford a luxurious property.
- Low acquisition costs: Buying a plot has the significant advantage of being less expensive than buying a flat. It doesn’t help. The first-time home buyer will be justified in purchasing a plot as opposed to
- Privacy: Unlike in apartments or flats, plot owners are not required to share floor space with other people. They enjoy total solitude while residing in a superior neighborhood.
- Greater potential for appreciation: The entire investment is made in the plot’s land area. As a result, the potential for appreciation is much greater.
- No risk of wrong approvals: There isn’t a chance for incorrect approvals because no projects have building permits on the land, The client should consider only the layout and title approval from various agencies.
Consult Mint Avenue’s experts immediately if you want to invest in plots in Yamuna Expressway.